I have received several emails from people asking me to help them to manifest a text message from someone specific. In my earlier post, I broke the ice on this topic and gave you a hope that it is indeed possible to manifest a text message from someone special. Whether you are in love with someone or you want to receive a message from the place you gave a job interview at, you can manifest a text message that you want.
That’s not all – you can manifest the entire phrase that you want to. From “I miss you honey” to “we would like to hire you” – you can manifest the exact sentence you want to receive from this specific person. I have read several articles on how to manifest a text message, but what I have learned is that every single person needs to develop his or her own method to manifest this miracle. I call it a miracle because even if you have not heard from someone for last seven years, there is a chance for you to manifest a message from that person too.
All you have to do is manifest with the right belief in your heart. There is no right or wrong process to manifest a text message. As long as you believe in your process, it is surely going to work.
Before I share the process that I follow to manifest a message from someone specific, it is important for you to read my earlier blog post on “Manifesting a text from someone specific” This post is going to give you a lot of tips on how to manifest the message without being too desperate.
Now let us move to the process you have been eagerly waiting to read:
- Decide on the person you want to receive the text from. You have to be very specific about the name of this person. Even if things ended bitterly between the two of you, it is completely okay. All you have to do is know that you want this person to text you and you believe he is going to text you.
- Believe in the power of affirmations before you begin with the manifestation process. In order to manifest a text message from someone specific, you need to use the right words. Stop telling your friends “he has not texted” or “I have not received any news from the place I visited for the job interview.” These things are going to keep adding “no” and more disappointment to that part of the Universe that belongs to you. The more affirmative you are about the current situation, the easier it is to manifest. Personally, I have stopped talking about my personal affairs. You would barely find me talking to anyone about anything positive or negative going on in my life. I believe good news should be felt and bad news should not be spread! If someone asks you whether he contacted, simply say, “it does not bother me anymore” or “he will” with a positive smile on your face and deviate from the topic.
- Meditation is perhaps the most important part of manifestation. If you want to know an easier way to meditate, or if you are new to it, read my blog post on “How to Meditate?” Basically, you have to get into the state of calmness, where you are not desperate to reach the outcome, but are enjoying the process too. At times, people cry during meditation and that’s completely alright. I cry during meditation too, especially when I know I am closely attached to this person I am trying to manifest a text message from.
- If you want to skip step three, you can try breathing exercises. Sit in a calm, quiet room, where you are not going to be disturbed for a couple of minutes. Now breath for the count of four, hold the breath for the count of four and exhale for the count of six. Repeat this for at least 10 times before you begin with the manifestation of the text message.
- Hold your phone in your hand. Even if the screen is off, it does not matter. Now close your eyes and visualize a text message from the person you want to hear from. For an instant, if you want to manifest a text message from Peter, visualize Peter’s name popping up on your screen. If you don’t have this person’s name saved, maybe you can visualize receiving a text message from an unknown number.
- Visualize the exact phrase you want to read from this person. If you want to experiment with the Law of Attraction, manifest a smaller phrase. Begin with manifesting a single word. For an instance, visualize Peter sending a “Hi” or “Hey” to you. If you have not heard from him in a long time, even this word is going to mean the world to you. At first, just experiment.
- Next, be in that zone. Get into the vibe of happiness. You have finally received a message from this guy you had been craving to hear from. Imagine that feeling. Imagine and visualize until you get goose bumps! Sulk into the frequency and sway in the vibe. Yes – you are feeling good, excited, joyous and butterflies in your tummy because of this message. You are staring at the screen because you have finally received a message from this person. Yes – it is the guy you wanted to talk to! Go on – be in the happy vibe. Even if a couple of tears fall down your cheeks, it is completely okay. Bathe in this energy. You are feeling good – aren’t you?
- When you think you have been in this zone for long and you wish to return, let the visualization transform into a transparent bubble and go to the Universe. You send your wish to the Universe when you do this. You have manifested your desire.
- Now let that smile be there on your face. Smile all throughout the day because the message is on its way. Believe that it is on its way and be grateful for this vibe. Be grateful for this feeling.
- Expect the message to be there whenever you receive a message from someone. Please know the difference between expecting and being desperate. You don’t have to keep holding your phone to see whether he has texted or not. That would disappoint you and make you frustrated. Simply believe that you are already talking to him and your manifestation would transform into reality.
If you follow any other method to manifest a text message from someone specific, please do mention it in the comments so that the other readers can use your version and get good results. When you try this method and achieve success, do come back and drop a message of gratitude to the Universe 🙂